Thursday 6 August 2015

No Beard in Paradise



NO BEARD IN PARADISE (HEAVEN) - Pls avoid insulting comments:

A member of Tableeghi Jamaat told me 7-8 years ago that in paradise (heaven), men will not have beard, only hair on top. Beard is only mandatory for Muslims in this earthly life. After this, it was easy for me to grow a beard smile emoticon I mean God (ALLAH) has the greatest aesthetic sense. Why would He want us to keep beard in heaven? He only wants to test us in this world and whether how much we want to adhere to His commandments. Here in this world, we admire the heroes of Hollywood and Bollywood. Hence we want to look like them and hence keep ourselves clean-shaved. Only if we knew the rewards our Creator has saved for us in afterlife. But of course, beard alone will not rescue us. We have to pay attention to our other obligations as per Haqooq ALLAH and Haqooq ul ibaad also. A balance between Haqooq ALLAH and Haqooq ul ibaad is desired.

I want to keep full Sunnah beard (I try to pay attention to balance between Haqooq ALLAH and Haqooq ul ibaad also) and several times I have tried to further grow my beard. But my mother is sort of immature in this regard and always criticizing my beard. It becomes difficult for me to grow a full-length Sunnah beard then. So I have only postponed a full-length Sunnah beard and may ALLAH give long life to my mother also - Aameen. But with present circumstances, it is not possible for me achieve that goal.

- S Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment