Thursday 1 October 2015

"Ameer Hamza key daastaan" “اَمیر حمزہ کی داستان“






“اَمیر حمزہ کی داستان“

I was reading the Urdu novel series "Ameer Hamza key daastaan" in 1984 which is divided into 10 novels by Ferozesons and I fell in love with the character of Ameer Hamza, even though I am also male. But that love was more on the basis of admiration for the character's heroism and grace. We should give this series of novels to our children also. A few years back, I gifted this series separately to two of my nephews.

١٩٨٤  یعنی سَن اُنیس سو چوراسی میں مَیں نے فیروزسنز کی شائع کردہ دَس ناولوں کا سیٹ “اَمیر حمزہ کی داستان“ پڑھی۔ اَمیر حمزہ کا کردار اََتنا دلیر اور متاثر کُن تھا کہ زہن سے نکالنا مشکل ہے۔ بچوں کو بھی اِس طرح کے ناول متعارف کروانے چاہئیں۔ میں نے خود کچھ سال پہلے یہ ناولوں کی سیریز اَپنے دو بھانجوں کو تحفہ میں دیں۔

- S Roman Ahsan

No comments:

Post a Comment