Wednesday 16 December 2015

VIDEOS - Dec. 16 & Modern Lahore



VIDEOS - 


NUMBER ONE - Dec. 16 - Bangladesh & Army Public School killings 
(see attached image also)


Facts of 1971 debacle unearthed like never before. 
Moeed Pirzada dispels the misconceptions and myths. 

(Can we stop playing deafening music in the background of such reviews?)

NUMBER TWO - Punjab Govt's Priorities - Building a modern Lahore but destroying Lahore's history & heritage 

- by Faisal Qureshi


Punjab government should be appreciated for constructing a modern Lahore. But they should be ashamed for destroying Lahore's history and heritage.

I hope I meet the people responsible for destroying this historical, and artistic masterpiece. I want them to look me in the eye and tell me what they're leaving behind for their children.

What nature didn't destroy in centuries, Punjab government has destroyed within a few years.

I hope some chamcha forwards this to Shahbaz Sharif.

No comments:

Post a Comment