Saturday 2 January 2016

The meaning of life!!


The meaning of life!!

The colours of rainbow appear above the dark volcano. If I were to start all over with my career choices, I would love to become a healthcare professional even if just a male-nurse. In fact, becoming a male-nurse would take precedence over becoming a doctor for me. In the last few months, I had to attend my mother with intense devotion when she was hospitalized and afterwards also when she was discharged and we brought her home. I realized I loved doing every small "physical act" which went into looking after her. Even now, I am still required to attend to her from morning till night though with intervals. The greatest joy is when my mother says to me many times that "you are so caring and taking care of me all the time" in sign-language (as she is deaf as well as my father). That is enough to make me feel blessed and happy!! - Al-hamdulillah.

The meaning of life - We discover it late!!

- S Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment