Wednesday 3 May 2023

Cat on doorstep - May 04, 2023


 CAT ON DOORSTEP - May 04, 2023

This beautiful young cat has been visiting our house at night time since a few weeks and she's very friendly unlike other stray cats who run away from a distance. She gets closer and snuggles against my legs and even let me pet her.

I tried to feed her in Ramzan but then I learned that we should not feed our regular home made food to cats as it can cause stomach illnesses. Not even milk, because cats are lactose intolerant.

This cat has a striking grey brown pattern and beautiful eyes. But she does not visit our house daily. Sometimes when I am going out to nearby stores at night, I find her sitting on the doormat outside.

I am still trying to figure out what to feed her as she visits only occasionally. Chicken meat can be fed to her I think. Stray dogs can be fed chicken necks (bought at a cheap price than other chicken meat) but I don't know about cats.

- S Roman Ahsan (May 03, 2023).

No comments:

Post a Comment