Friday 21 September 2012

"Wings of Truth" - by Roman Ahsan





“WINGS OF TRUTH”

By Roman Ahsan – [February 20, 2010]

I set out very late in the dark,
Seems as if I am left with ample spark

Mirrors just crash in my path,
Still I carry on with a laugh

The moon shines brightly up there,
The wolves run around everywhere

The pond offers little joy,
The bats appear to annoy

The air has a peculiar chill,
I think I have to go for the kill

All of a sudden, I hear a cry,
Perhaps it could be a spy

My sword hangs down my side,
While I try to nurse my pride

I see a light in front of me,
It goes beyond that mango tree

I walk with all my might,
The night doesn’t give me any fright

The journey might never end,
This festival I must attend

Heroes or villains, life is not just about them
Spirits could be carried by just ordinary men!

No comments:

Post a Comment