Monday 3 March 2014

Voice of heart !!



Voice of heart !!

When I see senior intellectuals of my country writing articles like "Let us become proudly bay-ghairat", my heart bleeds. What are we teaching to our nation, especially the youth. At least there has to be careful & decent selection of words in the titles while conveying your message across, shouldn't there be? And the writer is none other than Mr. Pervez Hoodbhoy who has been trying to paint the picture of Pakistan as really harboring terrorists since long, just like our enemies. Please have a look at the quote below, which tells us a bit about the beliefs nurtured by our predecessors. Compare it with the trash churned out by our media....[view attached image as well, thanks]


“The rainy night when I am standing wearing armor with sword and shield in my hand and looking again and again towards the eastern horizon, waiting for sun to rise so that I could start the battle. How few are the Romans and how numerous are we ! An army's strength lies not in numbers of men but in Allah's help, and its weakness lies in being forsaken by Allah.” - Khalid Ibn Walid (RZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment