Wednesday 23 July 2014

Facebook and I



Facebook and I
 
Assalam-o-Alaikum! I did not share Hitler quotes on killing Jews and I did not share any Football World cup highlights since I haven't seen any sports event since at least 20 years (though I was a keen sportsman myself with participation in lawn tennis, football, badminton, table tennis and cricket). But I am not saying that Israel is not ugly or that sports is bad. I am just saying it is my journey and many can't understand it since I have had a very different life compared to others. It does not mean I was into poverty, I was blessed in many ways but it means some other disastrous happenings which are not normal. But I am not an activist on Facebook only and Al-hamdulillah have been following a trail since 2005 with Islam as my passion foremost. All the oppression in the world is mostly being conducted against the Muslim world and we cannot just be a silent spectator. May God bless you and may we all learn from each other, provided there is anything positive. 

Regards,
Syed Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment