Friday 18 July 2014

Imran's Aug 14 March - Right Decision?

The main concern still is that the present system of governance in Pakistan needs lots of improvement in any case -

SHOULD IMRAN DO 'JALSA' ON AUGUST 14, 2014?

By Aquil Siddiqui (We do not subscribe to all of his other views and sharing this post as per common theme):

Personally I like Imran Khan. That is why I gave not only my vote but my family too. But I see the greater interest of Pakistan and I find this is not the time to create a political instability within the country. I find Nawaz Sharif is much better than Zardari. Zardari was looting Pakistan for his personal gain and was not doing anything for Pakistan. So Nawaz Sharif is little OK but not as much as Imran Khan. That means I consider Imran Khan better than all.
 
So it is time for reconciliation rather than creating a very big mess for the country. That is why I am trying to stop Imran Khan and all others, have patience and try to negotiate with PMLN for a better running the next election.

One more thing I want to emphasize, youths always need a wisdom and experience of elderly people. Just now you showed a prime example of inexperience. As soon as you found I am Urdu speaking you declared me a supporter of MQM. Youths always jump to the conclusion immediately without finding what is right and what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment