Monday 26 January 2015

Shaikh Imran's Dreams - Nuclear War



Shaikh Imran Hosein's Dreams About Nuclear War

IMPORTANT - Nuclear War / Armageddon

Following is a post on Nuclear War from the Facebook page of Scholar Shaikh Imran Nazar Hosein. https://www.facebook.com/imrannazarhoosein?pnref=story

Please remember there is nothing as Absolute Truth in these times and ALLAH knows best. But still, I wanted to convey this to you. He is a scholar, and second it is correct according to hadith that believers will have true dreams in End times.

Shaikh Imran Nazar Hosein,
Malaysia
September 2014

Assalaamu 'alaikum!

I write to let you know that I just had two dreams-
One after the other - in which I saw that nuclear war
had started and the missiles were being shot into the sky.

The same thing happened just before 9/11 while I
was still resident in Long Island. I had a dream in
which I saw 9/11 taking place in tall buildings in
Manhattan and I even made mention of the dream in
a Jamu'ah Khutbah which I gave in Masjid Dar al-
Qur'an in Long Islan. 9/11 took place 2 years later.

The Prophet (sallalhu 'alaihi wa sallam) said that in
Akhir al-Zaman the dreams of a believer will seldom
fail to be true. The Implication of my dream is
perhaps, that there is only little time left - perhaps
only a year or two - before the Malhama takes place
and most people resident in the great cities of the
world will die (practicularly in North America and Europe).

Shaikh Imran Nazar Hosein

No comments:

Post a Comment