Tuesday 1 August 2017

Video: Mind Control



Video: Mind Control

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9Gg7A-YEE

When I was 11 years old, I remember I was able to write the names of about 200 US actors & actresses (Hollywood & TV) from my memory using a typewriter. This is how the media influences us and we are unable to keep a balance between things.

Below is a line from this interesting video and yes, I do believe strongly in it (though it's all about maintaining a balance). Sadly, the extent of violence and sexuality has increased in Hollywood movies, and we are also blindly copying those trends. We become what we see and hear (especially the youth)!!

“The Zionists control the entertainment industry and promote sport and the cult of celebrity as a replacement for religion.”

- S Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment