Sunday 27 October 2013

I am Rasheed Ahmed Khan




I am Rasheed Ahmed Khan
[Copied from a post by someone on Facebook]

I know this topic is not related to Marketing /Advertising/ Politics/ blah blah blah but this is related to the good Image of my country. Honest people still exist here. We must come forward & appreciate them!

This morning one Shoaib Saleem updated his status that "Passport, CNIC & NICOP misplaced by office admin!! — feeling lost."

& then after Jumma prayer he wrote

"MY HERO | Rasheed Ahmed Khan Sub. Inspector Ferozabad Traffic Section found my missing documents (Passport, CNIC, NICOP, Photographs, Father's NIC copy) near nursery & the great guy came all the way from Nursery to Malir Cantt & handed them over to me...asked for a glass of water & refused to take a single penny..."agar aik paisa bhi lia tu sub mehnat zaaya ho jayegi..."

Feeling Proud - Alhamdulillah we do have some people with good character in this country - MY SALUTE TO SUCH OFFICERS - I hope more such people existed in Pakistan - that alone would solve half the problem - Can we make him brand of Pakistan? Can we make this post VIRAL? See above, picture of Rasheed Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment