Monday 7 April 2014

"Damsel Walks" - Poem by Roman Ahsan





I wrote this simple poem in early 2010 in 7-8 minutes and it tells the story of a ‘boy’……sweet isn’t it??

THE DAMSEL WALKS

“SILENT PREY” – PART II

[by Roman Ahsan]

She is so innocent,
I lose control when she smiles

She keeps her hair so shining,
I cannot keep my eyes off her

She is so kind,
I go very weak

She wears such colorful clothes,
I think she needs me

She approaches me every day,
I like to talk to her

She cares about me,
I want to please her

She looks at me with such love,
I like to look in her eyes

She walks like the wind,
I become a victim of my heart

She carries herself so well,
I want to offer her a ring

She forgets her promise,
I nurse my broken heart

She laughs around,
I cry every night

She jokes about me,
I let my wounds go worse

She does not bother to talk now,
I let my pain soar high

She flies past me every day,
I crave for her attention

She does not sit with me now,
I put my head on the desk

She cannot be mine now,
I have to create a new destiny

She starts to fade from my memory,
I try to gather myself

She has gone forever,
I am a new person

She is not my concern now,
I pick my soul and start walking…

(All Copyrights Reserved)



1 comment:

  1. Very cute and totally based on reality ...I loved it❤

    ReplyDelete