Thursday 6 December 2018

Life Has Different Moments


LIFE HAS DIFFERENT MOMENTS

Yesterday I took my laptop to a small mobile shop near Lahore Cantt as it had some problems that needed to be fixed. I know the owner since some years and he has a collection of movies also as computer files for sale. He just charges 20 Rs. per movie. I don't watch movies regularly now (only rarely) but he transfers movies to my system for free as I pay him for his other services. Last year I got "Gone with the wind (1939)" from him and I visited him after an year now. Yesterday, I saw he had the whole series of "The Lord of the Rings film trilogy" including the "Hobbitt" series and he saved all 6 movies in my system.

Some people think that "The Lord of the Rings film trilogy" are films for children. They are wrong and elders have also equally enjoyed these movies. I watched the third part "Return of the King" of The Lord of the Rings film trilogy in 2005 and enjoyed it immensely. But I haven't watched the whole series which I am now looking forward to
 🤩

- S Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment