Thursday 28 August 2014

Me and IK & TuQ


Me and IK & TuQ

This is a reply given to someone who was speaking against Imran Khan & the Islamabad protests...

I have always supported Imran Khan, never had any doubts about him. However, I have certain religious inclinations (including the political model for Pakistan) where I am not with him. I know him since his cricket days in the 1970 and 1980s. He was always very honest but yes, he is a liberal person. Still, he made worthy contributions to Pakistan. Others got jealous of him and always trying to badmouth against him. You are following those kind of people. I never was a follower of Dr. TuQ. Have some reservations against his spiritual claims and some other things. However, he has been seriously wronged due to attack on his Islamic institute in Model Town. He is demanding justice. You have not faced injustice yourself like that. So you damn care for what happened in Model Town. Anyhow, both these men are doing a good job. TuQ doesn't want to be a leader in Pakistan. He is demanding overall change of system in Pakistan so the poor people get justice. I don't see he is lying there and I am inspired by how he has exposed the government. I am a free soul but I always like to support and promote good people in our country and the world. Anyhow, I see here a big opportunity for whole Pakistan in the shape of change of entire system. All those corrupt in the government are opposing these two because they will be held accountable for their numerous crimes if these two movements are successful In sha Allah.

- S Roman Ahsan.

No comments:

Post a Comment