Sunday 10 June 2018

SURAH AAL-E-IMRAN – VERSES (33-60)


بِسمِ اللہِ الرَحمٰنِ الرَحِیم


SURAH AAL-E-IMRAN – TRANSLATION OF VERSES (33-60)


FOREWORD - Imran is the name of maternal grandfather of Prophet Isa / Jesus (pbuh). Mary or Maryam (alaihissalam) was Imran’s daughter and mother of Prophet Isa / Jesus (pbuh). Prophet Yahya (pbuh) was 6 months elder to Prophet Isa (pbuh)

33- No doubt, Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Ibrahim and the family of Imran from over the entire world.
34- It is a race from one another. And Allah Hears and Knows.
35- When the wife of Imran said, My lord! 'I make a vow to You, for what is in my womb to remain purely in Your service. Therefore accept this from me, no doubt, You alone are Hearing, Knowing.
36- Then when she gave birth to her, she said, 'O my Lord I have given Birth to a female. And Allah knows well whatever she had given birth to and that male whom she demanded was not like this female and I have named her Mary, and I give her and her off-spring under Your protection from Satan the rejected.
37-  her Lord accepted her graciously and caused her to grow an excellent growth and gave her under the guardianship of 'Zakaria'. Whenever Zakaria went to her place of prayer, he found new provision (food) with her. He said! O Mary! Whence came this to you? She spoke, 'that is from Allah,' No doubt, Allah gives whomsoever He pleases without measure.
38- Here Zakaria called his Lord, said, 'O my Lord! Give me from Yourself pure offspring; no doubt, You only are the Hearer of prayers.
39- Then the angels called him and he was offering prayer standing at his place of worship, no doubt Allah gives you glad tidings of Yahya who shall confirm a word from Allah (Jesus / Isa), a chief and chaste and prophet from amongst Our righteous.
40- Said, 'O my Lord! From where shall I have a son, while the old age has reached to me and my wife is barren'. Said, 'Allah does so whatever He pleases'.
41- Submitted he, O my Lord! 'Appoint a token for me' Said, your token is this that you shall not speak to people for three days but with signals, and remember your Lord much and praise Him at a time nearing sunset and at dawn.
42- And when the angels said, 'O Mary; verily Allah has chosen you and purified well ' and today has chosen you from amongst the women of all worlds'.
43- 'O Mary! Stand before your Lord humbly and prostrate for Him and bow down with those who bow down.
44- These are the tidings of unseen that We reveal to you in secret. And you were not with them when they drew lots with their pen that under whose guardianship Mary should be given, and you were not with them when they were disputing.
45- And remember when the angels said to Mary, 'O Mary! Allah gives you glad tidings of a word from Him, whose name is Masih, Isa son of Mary, he shall be dignified in the world and the Hereafter and of those nearest to Allah.
46- And he shall talk to the people in the cradle and in the ripe age (Maturity) and shall be of the righteous.
47- She said, 'O my Lord! From where shall I have a son no person has touched me. Said He, "Allah creates in such a way what He pleases". When He decrees anything, then He only says to it 'Be! And it is.
48- And Allah will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Taurat and Injeel.
49- And he shall be a Messenger towards the children of Israel saying this, 'I have brought to you a sign from your Lord; that I make a form out of clay like a bird for you then again breathe in it and it becomes a bird at once by the command of Allah; and I heal the born blind and the leper and I make the dead alive by the command of Allah and tell to you whatever you eat and what you store in your houses. No doubt, in these things there is a great sign for you if you believe.
50- And I have come confirming the book Taurat that was before me; and for this that I should make lawful some of those things which were forbidden to you; and I have brought to you a sign from your Lord then fear Allah and obey my command.
51- No doubt Allah is the Lord of me, of yours, of all so worship Him only. This is the straight path.
52- Then again when Isa found infidelity in them, said, 'who become my helpers towards Allah'. The disciples said, 'We are the helpers of the religion of God; We have believed in Allah and bear you witness that we are Muslims.
53- 'O our Lord! 'We believe in what you have sent down and followed the Messenger, then write us among those who bear witness on truth.'
54- And the infidels plotted and Allah secretly devised for their destruction and Allah is the best of secret devisers.
55- Remember, when Allah said; O Isa! I shall cause you to reach to your full life and I shall raise you towards Myself and I shall purify you from the infidels, and shall give your followers superiority over the rejecters until the Day of Resurrection then you all shall come returning to Me: then I shall decide between you concerning that wherein you dispute'.
56- Then those who became infidels, I shall torment them with severe punishment in this world and the next and they shall have no helpers.
57- And to those who believed and did good deeds, Allah will pay them their rewards in full and the unjust are not acceptable to Allah.
58- Thus, We recite to you of some signs and wise admonition
59- The likeness of Isa with Allah, is like Adam. He created him of dust, then said, 'Be and 'he' was at once.
60- 'O Listener! This is the truth from your Lord; be not therefore of doubters.

No comments:

Post a Comment