Sunday 16 June 2019

Fawad Chaudhry's latest offense - Slapping Sami Ibrahim - June 16, 2019



FAWAD CHAUDHRY'S LATEST OFFENSE - SLAPPING SAMI IBRAHIM - June 16, 2019

I wrote in my blog-post on Dec. 10, 2018 "Imran Khan is mostly surrounded by hardcore secular associates with little interest in Islam except for few. Our information minister (Fawad Chaudhry) for example is devoid of basic teachings of Islam which speaks volumes on how some important positions have been allocated."

Now this year (2019), Fawad Chaudhry's position of information minister was taken away but he is still committing offences as is evident by how he slapped a senior journalist (Sami Ibrahim) on June 14, 2019. This sort of conduct is in no way acceptable on behalf of any minister who holds a position in government of Pakistan.

The irony is that many blind PTI followers are still defending him on social media. This Ramadan, when the slapping incident had not taken place I told my brother that Fawad Chaudhry is a hater of Islam. He said I shouldn't call anyone 'hater of Islam'. I then told him that Mr. Fawad Chaudhry holds a public office and he is well-exposed to public. Now, after the slapping incident is there any doubt left? I labeled him hater of Islam due to his various statements over the last few months which go against the spirit of Islam. And moon-sighting conflict is not the one due to which I said this as I personally don't have proper understanding of the case.

Mr. Fawad Chaudhry has proved himself to be a rowdy person in front of all. The journalists of Pakistan are rightly demanding that he should be removed from public office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment