Friday 14 June 2019

Feminism - A reality or a scam


“Feminism Is A Scam, It Kept Me Unmarried For 55 Years” – US Activist, Candace Owen

LINK: https://www.kanyidaily.com/2019/06/feminism-is-a-scam-it-kept-me-unmarried-for-55-years-us-activist-candace-owen-video.html?fbclid=IwAR2tHsGNSVJCAOmSnUMZwl_XbOivHnf2ySImKstbSS27nLlEy266keY5uPw

It’s what many Muslim women have been arguing for years....that Feminism is a big fat scam....promising women the world but in reality doing nothing in reality to raise their status in society. It rather made women view men as the enemy, gave them unrealistic views of marriage and family life, belittled motherhood, and delivered for women a life of injustice and oppression as they struggled to try and adopt the roles and identity of men to feel valued and successful.

“I learnt too late that feminism was a scam. Today I am 55, I am unmarried, I have passed the age I can have children & I have to take medicines to help keep me happy, I am on my medication and that is the scam of feminism,” Owen told her audience during Turning Point USA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit.

“If there’s anything I could go back and do, I would’ve warned myself against the scam of feminism,” the woman continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment