Monday 23 March 2015

Spiritual GUARDIANSHIP of Pakistan - 23rd March, 2015



An account worth sharing on 23rd March, 2015. In spite of what is stated below, we need to understand very well that our Supreme Creator, ALLAH Almighty is only with the righteous. May He bless all of us with guidance and right approach - Aameen.

Spiritual GUARDIANSHIP of Pakistan

By: Ms. Shumaila Khan

Consider it my luck or something else that every time I sink into a state of despair and disappointment due to the current socio-economic and political situation of Pakistan, I’m always uplifted by such pleasant and encouraging events that take me out of this slough of despondence and become a source of hope and optimism in present state of somberness. And I, once again start believing that despite of all existing vulnerabilities, instabilities and predicament among masses, this land is going to be a benchmark and leader for the rest of the Islamic world. That is for what, Pakistan came into being. As rightly perceived by Allama Mohammad Iqbal: 


A similar situation was encountered few days back as I was going through a book entitled ”Seerat-Un-Nabi Bad-uz-Wisaal-un-Nabi“ by “Mohammad Abdul-Majeed Siddiqui Advocate”. Author has beautifully described the dreams that different people saw and were blessed with the sight (Ziarrat) of Holy Prophet (P.B.U H). There were three of those dreams relating to the foundation of Pakistan and its future that particularly drew my attention. It is written that once Quaid-e-Azam, talking to one of his very near friend about a dream he saw said, that some people think Allama Mohammad Iqbal forced me to come back to Hindustan while others think it was the effort of Khan Liaqat Ali Khan. No doubt, both of them played their part but the real thing that made me to come back was something else that I have not shared with anyone before. And I will tell you if you promise to keep it to yourself in my whole life and will not disclose it.

Later, his friend (name not mentioned) agreed to keep it secret and Quaid-e Azam said “One day while sleeping in my room in England, a sudden jolt woke me up, I slept once again. The second jerk was of a bit higher intensity so I woke up and came outside observed everything carefully and being satisfied that nothing was wrong I slept again. The third jolt shakes me up badly. I stood up and found my room was full with a very beautiful fragrance and I was feeling someone’s presence there. I asked, ”Who are you?” Reply came “I am your Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H). I have come to ordain you to leave for India and guide Muslims there in their freedom movement. I am with you. Finally you will emerge successful In sha Allah”.


 At other place he narrates a dream seen by a well-accepted Islamic Scholar Moulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani, who while delivering a speech at Mochi Gate, Lahore in 1946 said ”I became a supporter of Pakistan due to the reason that I saw my Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) in my dream. He, while pointing to Quaid-e-Azam said (construed as) “look! Never oppose this person; he is doing an immense service for my downtrodden Ummah, one who resists him will be smashed up”.

The third dream is related to Mr. Abdul Hafeez Sheerazi (resident of India-Poona) who was in Indian army at the time of partition. After Pakistan came into existence, like all other emigrants he was too badly victimized and suffered. Therefore, he started opposing Pakistan and promised himself to do every possible harm to this homeland. When he reached Pakistan he saw a dream that it was military kakool area and somebody told him that Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) has arrived. I reached there and requested, ”O! My Prophet we are devastated due to this country.” Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) replied (construed as): “Abdul-Hafeez this country is constituted by the will of Allah and due to my prayers, its foundations are very strong and I have given the command of this country in hands of Sultan Mahmood Ghaznavi. This country will remain till doomsday and those who will try to demolish it will die deadly death, this has become their destiny and the problems you faced and suffered, will be compensated” (Mubassaharat-e-Pakistan Az Alhaj Zahoor-ul-Hassan Qadri published Lahore 1996-pg 72).

I found that these narrated dreams by Mohammad Abdul-Majeed Siddiqui Advocate really make us to think that this homeland has not been created by chance or an accident. It was omnipotently supported by Allah Almighty and will survive through all thick and thin by His blessings.

In the end, I would quote a very heart touching saying of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah showing his love, gratitude and affiliation for Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H). Addressing at Karachi Bar Association 25th January 1948, he said: “Today we are gathered to pay a tribute to the most grandeur personality of this world. Not only millions of humans respect him but also all other magnificent personalities of the world show respect to him. How can I, being such a suppliant person pay tribute to these great people? Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) was a great edifier, leader, constitution maker, politician and administrator”.

No comments:

Post a Comment